Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Try, Try Again and funny Xander Pic




Look at this picture of Xander...He absolutely loves that chair (it's Jayna's). I need to get him one for his room! He is always so comfy sitting in it.




On another note, Jayna...is just...hilarious. Daddy and her were grating cheese. Jayna kept doing it wrong, and it was starting to irritate Jason. He finally said "ok, Jayna just let me do it please", she said "but I want to help", he said (like we all do) "this is too hard for you, just let me do it please". Jayna says (in the cutest little-girl-grown-up voice) "But dad, I need to just try-try again." We all started laughing, and it put Daddy in his place. She continued on her lesson of learning how to grate cheese. I am so proud of her for her persistance :)

1 comment:

  1. The things kids say!
    I can't believe how big Xander is!! Danica got one of those mushroom chairs for her birthday and she loves it... she often falls out when she is trying to get out, but she loves to just sit and relax for a bit in it.
    You tell Jason I said that not everyone cares how cheese is grated! And to stop being so irritatingly efficient. :-)

    ReplyDelete