Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Shower







Sunday (1/25) was my baby shower! It was fun! I had around 10 ladies plus lotsa kiddos show up, and got some really nice gifts :). I am getting so excited to have Sonja! Only two weeks left! I am scheduled for inducement on Feb 11th (well, technically I go in Feb 10th at 11pm)!






Tabitha and Carmen came to help set up (Tab bought the decorations and Carmen provided snacks), and Crystal (mom-in-law) came up with the games. Everyone seemed to have fun. It was nice to see everyone! I had my niece Myah take pictures for me- she had fun with it. Xander decided to be a little bit of a nuisance, but I think he just wanted attention and didn't understand what was going on. Jayna wanted "her own birthday party". Makes me think that both kids may be just a little jealous of baby-to-be!



I got a bassinet, which was much needed, and also a baby tub. After the shower I wrote down what else I needed and started looking for it on craigslist (second hand). I found a "boppy bouncer" and a swing, both in almost new condition for $20 each. I also have $55 in Target gift cards, so I am working on figuring out what to spend that on. This is fun :)!!! Can't wait to meet you, baby Sonja!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it... I do plan on coming to the one in February after Sonja is born. So once you figure out what all you have and what you don't have, let me know.
    What day in February are you having it up here?

    ReplyDelete