Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dr Appt


I really need to post my 3D pictures of Sonja...they aren't on this computer, but when Jason gets home I'll try to remember. Today was my 34 week appt! Only a month to go [until I will be induced]. Everything is going great... me and baby are perfectly healthy! I have gained a total of 23 pounds. Its funny because with the other 2 I gained a total of about 35 lbs, and usually you get bigger with each pregnancy. But this one I am a lot smaller. I'm not complaining! It's going to make it easier to get back to normal afterwards.

I'm having my baby shower on January 25th. I am excited about it. It's scary that I only have 4 weeks left! I got rid of everything after Xander because we thought we were done, and now I have nothing! I hope I can scrounge it all together by the time baby gets here!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I can't believe you only have a month left!! TIME SURE FLIES!

    ReplyDelete