Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look at all I got for $26...


I am one of those crazy ladies that shops with coupons and finds the best deals...well I had so much fun yesterday getting great bargains I had to write about it. I know, I'm a NERD!!!


My shopping trip:

1st store- Walgreens. There was Revlon lipstick on clearance for $2.29, PLUS all Revlon items were buy one, get one free. Then on top of that, I had 2 coupons for $2/off. I was feeling a little greedy (haha) so I bought 4 of the lipsticks. My total for the 4 of them was $0.58 (not counting tax)!

I also bought Orajel- originally $8.49. Walgreens has a rebate deal going on that will make it free (they load my giftcard or send me a check), PLUS Orajel itself offers a rebate for up to $8.00. I had a $1 off coupon for Orajel, plus a $5 register reward (pretty much a coupon for $5 off anything). I threw in a candy for $0.88, and my total was $4.37 (not counting tax), and I can expect to get a total of $16.49 back through rebate!


2nd store- sprouts. I swung by sprouts to pick up the $0.69 blackberries, because Jason LOVES those (and so do the rest of us, really!!). I bought 6 of those and a bunch of bananas. Total was $5.31 (not counting tax).


3rd store- I needed a blender, so I went to Target, because I had $5 left on my giftcard (Target gave me a $20 giftcard for creating a baby registry). I got a blender that was on sale for $17.99, and used my giftcard to make my total $12.99 (not counting tax)


SSOOOO, MY GRAND TOTAL FOR ALL OF WHAT IS PICTURED WAS $23.25 (AROUND $26 AFTER TAX)!!!!!


I don't subtract my rebates from this price, because I end up subtracting it from future purchases when I use my gift card. BUT, nonetheless, I spent $26 and am getting $16 back :) that makes me feel pretty good.


OK, I'M DONE BRAGGING!!! HAHA

1 comment: