Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Today's Plan

It has been a long time since I blogged. But, I wanted to try to get in the habit of it again. To start, I just want to put my to-do plan down. I will also add little exerps when I have time :) Today, my focus is laundry and precooking. I need to cook Jason's lunchmeat (I bought a whole turkey breast), as well as my back-up meals (according to my eat clean diet). I also need to make it to the gym. Of course, I also need to clean and take care of the kids during this time. My focus for tonight is to talk with Jason about our moving plans. We need to decide what we are going to do! I am praying today for God's guidance. ALSO- I need to schedule a time to get together Jayna's homeschool plan (going to homeschool her starting next week, just for the rest of her 2nd grade year), as well as a financial plan/execution. Dinner tonight is eggs, toast, and sausage. Kids love bfast for din :)

No comments:

Post a Comment