Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Packing like Crazy

Well, I started out good posting my to-do's for the day..and then my to-do's just got to overwhelming to post!

I just started homeschooling my children for the rest of this year(another post, another time), and we also just found out we are moving in a week- I wish I was joking!!

We were going to buy a house, but it fell through. After we found out we weren't going to be buying a house anytime soon,we figured we'd just assume stay here in Avondale, even though we had felt it was time to move on. We figured we would just be patient and ride it out. WRONG. Our landlord called within TWO DAYS and said he needs his home back! Well, at least we knew we were right on with God's timing! :)

SOOOOOOO- here we are! Luckily, God is so good and faithful. We found a home in Paradise Valley for $400 a month cheaper than we pay now, AND- it's month to month!! Which is amazing for a family looking for a home to buy!

We are always praying for God's direction- and it's amazing to see it in action! I know he has a plan.

On the subject of packing....I am also getting rid of as much as I can. So, in my sifting and sorting, I have come across so many memories!!! I even found some stuff from Jason's childhood/teenager years as well as my own! There are so many signs in our old stuff that point us to each other. I know it sounds silly, and neither of us really believe in the "only one person for you" type stuff. BUT, it's hard to deny that we are indeed meant for each other. It's awesome!

Well, I have to get back to packing! Hopefully I'll have time for stories here soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment