Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Schooling...

This morning the kids and I are headed to an open house to a charter school that is within walking distance of our new house...


We don't actually expect to stay at this home very long, but I know better than to just "expect" anything in this life! So, we are preparing! Who knows, we may end up loving this area and choosing to buy here.


Jayna really wanted to try homeschooling, and so did Momma, so Jason agreed to let us do it for the rest of her 2nd grade year. I must admit- I am pretty awesome at it.
My beautiful Cinderella gets to be home with me all day!!


I honestly am the type of Mom who hates having my kids at school all day. I'm a little strange, I hear :). So this one semester is so good for my soul.

Anyways, we are hoping that this school is a good one! I am really picky about my kids' school (especially since I'd rather have them home anyways!!).


Open house is in an hour though, so I better get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment