Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today's Plan Jan 15, 2013

Yesterday I did good with everything except precooking. The turkey meat needed to thaw, and it's going to take a little while. So, looking like Jason is stuck with tuna for a little while :). Today I want to get a few more loads of laundry done, and get at least one dish done for myself. I also need get Jayna's homeschool curriculum figured out. Just knowing her classes and the timeframe of them is good. I can look into ordering Saxon math curriculum, and the rest I will just do freestyle. I am thinking tomorrow will be her last day, and we will start her on Monday. I need to make it to the gym today, preferrably this morning. I need to pay bills today as well (whatever is due), and I need to schedule in time this week to make a new meal plan and shopping list. Dinner tonight is sausage, quinoa, and peppers :) Something I can actually have a little of as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment