Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Afternoons and Evenings

After lunch, until noon, I am cleaning up the kitchen (this gets very old, very fast!)
12-1p.m.- kids have homeschool (all three of them!). Today, we made yummy cookies and the kids did their worksheets.

1-3- Sonja takes her nap, Jayna and Xander have quiet time, and I work on my College Courses (online). Fun-Fun-Fun!
3-4pm- KID TIME!!! We do crafts or play games. Today the kids painted
4-5:30- I get my butt to the gym. Staying in shape is really important to me
5:30-6:30- dinner (today was a delicious feast from Pioneer Woman. See it HERE! YUMMY!.
6:30-7- dishes. Fun. Not. Kids do their Chores
7-8- Family hour, family projects, etc.
8pm- kids go to bed











8-10- I'm finally off the clock!! Now I can work on my homemaking projects, or read, or just relax if I'm particularly drained!

No comments:

Post a Comment