Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

I love Autumn

Autumn is so much fun with kids! I love doing arts, crafts, and of course, dressing up! Here are a few things we have been up to:

First, we decorated mini pumpkins, which was so much fun and added some sparkle to the house!

We also made some chocolate spiders:

You can read on how to do that here. The kids had so much fun making these! And it's also a great learning activity!


Next, Jayna had an "Alphabed Parade" at her school. She was suppposed to dress up as a character that starts with a Z. She wanted to dress up as a zebra. It was so much fun getting creative! We used clothes she already had, and I went to the store and bought black and white eye shadow, and some white nail polish. Here is what we created:















For Halloween, we are going to dress up as well! Even Jason and I! I can't wait to share those pictures. We are going out tonight to find the finishing touches! Jason is going to be Snake Eyes from GI Joe, I'm going to be Scarlett from GI Joe, Jayna is Snow White, Xander is a Transformer, and Sonja, of her own choosing, is going to be Alvin the Chipmunk! I hope all of you are having a great October, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment