Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 Month Old Sonja, Treasure Hunt, and Other Updates











4/17/09 was Sonja's 2 month appointment, and her first set of shots. She is very healthy! She was 11 lbs 3 oz (75th percentile), 25.5" (95th percentile)!!! She had a little bit of thrush, but besides that she is perfect. It was so sad having to watch her get her shots, but I know it's only for her good. She was a little grumpy the rest of the day, though.



Sonja is still the little angel. She is easy going, pretty quiet, and very sweet. She is all smiles. First thing in the morning, I enjoy nothing as much as just exchanging smiles with her. She is getting so big so fast! I am always amazed with how quickly they grow up. She still eats every 2-3 hours during the day. I wake her up to eat before I go to bed, and then she sleeps until 2 or 3, then is awake around 5:30 or 6. I have been giving her 2 oz of water mixed with brown sugar to regulate her bowels. She was having a really hard time going, and it was miserable for her!



We had a great Easter! We went to Payson. At my moms we had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. They had a blast.



We went to the zoo on 4/16/09. We met up with my friend Nicole, who was accompaning her neice on a fieldtrip. It was hard with three kids! But it was still a lot of fun! We got the kettle corn. I had packed a lunch, but forgot it on the counter on the way out. I do that a lot now adays (forget things!) haha.




I had a treasure hunt for the kids (mainly Jayna) just for fun. We got a box, and filled it with things around the house. I had hints written down to tell us what we needed to fill the box up with. After we found everything on the list, Jayna "hid" the box and made a map of where it was hidden. It was fun!




The kids have a ton of fun with the neighborhood kids, especially Nate. He comes over almost every day and they play on the front porch. It is so cool! They usually play with dolls (barbies and Kens) and cars for the barbies. I love that they have friends.





I made a newspaper ball and bat for Xander, and we played baseball indoors! It was fun! Xander loves anything that has to do with sports! When he has a football, he passes it to me, says "hike!" and then runs a pattern, turns around, and puts his hands out to catch it. It is hilarious


I took Jayna out with me on my errand day. Daddy was off, so he watched the other two. I have so much fun just taking one child. I like to switch it up and take a different one each time. It was fun. I got a really big lollipop for Jayna and for Xander. They had so much fun with those...Jayna was really excited to get one for her brother. She is so cute, and so giving.
Our family is so awesome! I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment