My friend, Mimzi, challenged me to write 5 things about myself that most people don't know. It took me a while, but I think I finally came up with 5 semi-interesting things about myself!! Wow! I'm not as boring as I thought.
1. My dream home is a castle house, complete with medieval furniture (like the oversized, clawfoot tub. AAAHHH LOVE those). I have wanted this since I was 13, and even had my room decorated knight-themed as a teenager. You can imagine my surprise when my husband not only has a last name that means knight, but wanted the same type of house! Coincidence??? Nah!
2. I talk (out loud)to myself a lot. I have actually gotten much better about this, but I used to catch myself doing this all the time, even in public. SIDE NOTE- I do NOT answer myself, so it's all good :-).
3. I love schedules, to-do lists, plans, etc. Even though I've been a work-at-home Mom for the past 7 years and don't techinally have a boss (over the age of 7), I still love to plan out my days, weeks....years. The only bad thing is I love crossing off my to-do list so much, that I'll write down things I already did so I can cross them off, and look like I did more that day.
4. I am not much of a [laundry] folder, but I am very particular with how my towels are folded. They have to look like this:
If they are folded any differently, even if it's a good fold, I hate it!
5. My kids and I make up silly songs all the time using the tune of another song. We do this while cleaning and it makes the chores go so much faster. I wish I could think of one off the top of my head to share- I need to start writing these down!
Well, those are some [no longer] secrets about me! Have a great rest of your weekend!
To keep this train going, I call on Holly, Shandy, and Sarah!!